Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Life? Love. RAIN!

Is life so complicated sometimes, it can be so depressing, so exciting, so crazy... but yet we all learn to love it. life in general is supposed to be the biggest obstacle yet we all seem to get threw it, one way or another. maybe cause we only get one? Im not sure if thats the case but if it I guess I'm in for a big one based on the dreams I want... wait scratch that. I am going to full fill.

love on the other hand... i have no clue where thats going. I guess I'm scared to love, theres so many people out there... and to find someone special seems almost impossible to me! sure i have close guy friends that i can tell anything. but I don't know, theres just something missing.

AND TODAY IT WAS STORMING OUTSIDE!!!
i was so happy!
it was:
cold
wet
windy
and
LOVELY!
i was laying in it today! i know i sound like a complete dork! but I was and i loved every second!!! im gonna do it again tmw! wait no its thanksgiving...umm idk ill see if my cousin want to too!


No comments: