Tuesday, November 25, 2008

RAIN!

IT HAS FINALLY RAINED!!!
It hasn't rained since may! and i am so happy! its normally hot and dry outside but today it inst its cold and i like it! haha anyways today my earphones broke so i got these new ones and they look like they have diamonds in them! i sound like a little kid.... anyways today I was dancing in Wal*mart and it was fun people were looking at me but who cares, and my dad is trying to talk me into getting a desktop computer for Christmas but i want this really small laptop that comes with a web cam and he keeps trying to talk me outta it :/ oh well i wanna see what happens. today at about 2 o'clock I'm probably gonna watch my friend Charlotte rehearse, it should be pretty neat. anyway just keeping this updated!

later BEANS!
Samantha Lynn. :P

No comments: